Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
United Granite operates using an indoor slab showroom. Please keep in mind that this is an active work area with forklifts, overhead cranes, and A-Frames that hold heavy stone. At no time should you attempt to move, touch or pull back slabs.
Children 12 years old should not be left unattended in our design center. This includes infants that must be carried and children in child strollers. This policy must be strictly enforced due to insurance liabilities and the safety of our most valued asset, you, our customer. Unfortunately, no exceptions can be made.
To assure our customers have a safe visit to our facility, the next page contains a waiver acknowledging that safety precautions have been outlined. This waiver will need to be signed and kept on file.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at United Granite.
United Granite offers customers the opportunity to view and personally select material. The
viewing of material occurs in a working warehouse where potentially hazardous conditions may exist. In
order to provide the best possible viewing experience, United Granite requires customers to
observe the following safety rules and acknowledge that they (the customer) assume all risks and liabilities
inherent to a working warehouse.
Safety Rules When in the Slab Showroom/Warehouse:
1. All visitors must be accompanied by a United Granite representative at all times.
2. Visitor will be given and will be required to wear safety glasses when in the production area.
3. Children under 12 are not permitted in the slab showroom/warehouse.
4. Visitors are not to assist employees in any material handling activities. No exceptions, please!
5. Customers must maintain a safe distance from unsecured slabs, including slabs held in a clamp
with the overhead crane or forklift.
6. Customers must avoid standing in a fall zone: The area under and around a slab where you could
be struck if the slab were to fall.
7. Visitors may not handle, move, or lean on any material in the warehouse.
NOTICE OF LIABILITY
Please read and accept button below
I understand and acknowledge that I have been informed that United Granite is a working
warehouse with all of the hazards associated with storing, moving, and handling stone slabs and products. I
agree to accept any and all risks of property damage, personal injury, or death associated with stone
warehouse hazards and hereby release and hold harmless United Granite from all losses, claims,
liability, and damages to persons or property caused by such stone warehouse hazards. I agree to abide by
the rules listed above and follow any instructions from United Granite staff as they relate to my
safety and health.